Constructed from a 10oz heavyweight chambray sourced from Okayama, Japan this vintage inspired shirt gets more beautiful with every wear and wash. Woven on vintage shuttle looms to get the desired texture and clean selvedge.
- 100% Cotton
- 10oz Selvedge Chambray Sourced From Okayama, Japan
- Selvedge Details Inside Placket and Inside Cuffs
- Triple Needle Construction
- Double Breasted Pockets with Flap Closure
- Sleeve Patch Detail
- Cat Eye Buttons
- Handcrafted In-House @ Nama Workshop
Our 10oz Western Shirt crafted using selvedge denim imported from Okayama, Japan. This shirt perfect for spring or autumn/winter can be worn either on its own or on top a...
Classic blue chambray clocking in softly at 5oz. Cat Eye Buttons Slim Silhouette Two Front Pockets Selvedge - Inside Placket and Cuffs Triple Needle Construction Throughout Made and crafted...
Crafted using five different types of indigo yarn dyed fabrics sourced from Okayama, Japan this patchwork button down shirt is a thing of beauty. Cut to a semi slim silhouette...