Constructed from a 10oz heavyweight chambray sourced from Okayama, Japan this vintage inspired shirt gets more beautiful with every wear and wash. Woven on vintage shuttle looms to get this beautiful texture and self edge.
- 100% Cotton
- 10oz Selvedge Chambray Sourced From Okayama, Japan
- Selvedge Details Inside Placket and Inside Cuffs
- Triple Needle Construction
- Double Breasted Pockets with Flap Closure
- Elbow Patch Detail
- Cat Eye Buttons
- White Stitching Throughout
- Handcrafted In-House @ Nama Workshop
*Model is wearing a Size M - weighs 76 kg (167 Pounds) and is 178cm (5'11) tall.
MEASURED IN INCHES :
The shirt is very well made and looks really good. Shipping was lightning fast. No complaints about any of that. However, I am an average built maybe even on the slim side (6’ and 175lbs and my forearms are definitely not big. I never had this issue with any shirt I own(ed) but the sleeves are super tight around the forearms. I’ll “break” the shirt in since it is a heavyweight chambray and see how that works out but at this point it’s very uncomfortable. Also I can’t close the sleeve buttons while wearing a watch or a bracelet. Other than that, very nice shirt.